There’s nothing better than diving into your pool on a sweltering summer day. While swimming in your pool is a luxury, cleaning it can be a real pain.
Instead of doing all of that work yourself, these are a few reasons you should consider hiring a team for professional pool maintenance:
- Pros use the right chemicals: Figuring out the right chemicals and chemical concentrations to add to your pool can be a hassle and a bit confusing. Take that guesswork out of pool ownership by hiring a pro. The pros know all the right chemicals to add to keep your pool as safe as possible.
- Your pool gets an inspection: Professionals don’t stop with adding chemicals, skimming, vacuuming, scrubbing and doing whatever else is needed to get your pool clean. After it’s clean, professionals will inspect your pool and pool equipment for any flaws. They can also advise on how to correct any cracks or equipment defects.
- You’ll save time: Spend more time swimming or lounging poolside and less time on pool maintenance by hiring a professional. They’ll take care of all the dirty work, so you can get back to living the good life.
- You can save money: A properly-cleaned pool is less likely to have problems throughout the year; so even though you’ll need to pay for the service, you can save money on expensive repairs. Additionally, you’ll never have to worry about paying for pricey chemicals or pool-cleaning gear.
- You’ll learn more about your pool: Another great service professional cleaners offer is pool education. With the right team on your side, you’ll learn the ins and outs of how to keep your pool in tip-top shape.
How often should my pool be cleaned?
Professionals recommend hiring a pool company to service your pool at least once a week. These are two of the reasons routine pool maintenance is so important:
- Prevent bacteria growth: Unclean pools can be filled with dangerous bacteria and germs like E. coli and cryptosporidium. While public pools are more likely to be hotbeds for these health hazards, they can still be present in private pools. With a weekly cleaning, you can rest easy knowing that your pool is safe for you and your family.
- Appearance: Even if your pool isn’t harboring hazardous germs, it can still start to look murky and gross from excess sunscreen or fallen leaves. The best way to keep your pool looking as good as possible is by scheduling weekly pool maintenance.
- Check for structural issues: With weekly cleanings, you’ll be assured that your pool doesn’t have any dangerous structural issues or problems with its mechanical components. Going a few weeks without having a professional stop by can make these problems worse and more expensive to fix.
Is your pool clean?
If you don’t already have a team for professional pool maintenance, then call Arizona Pool & Pond Company today. Our comprehensive maintenance service includes everything from water and equipment testing to vacuuming, chemical addition and more. Contact us today to get your quote.